Last update: 20 May 2019
GSC GROUP, including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("GSC"), understands the importance of protecting your personal data ("Data").
We have adopted this data protection policy (the "Policy") to explain how we collect, hold, use and share the Data you provide to us or that we collect when you use the websites, applications, games, features, or any other function controlled by GSC, as described in the Policy (the "Services").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE POLICY, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE GSC SERVICES.
What Data is collected by GSC?
- Identification and contact data (e.g. internal identifier) ;
- Connection data (e.g. IP address) ;
- Location data (e.g. country of origin).
For what purposes is the Data used?
- Customise and improve the Services;
- To analyse and compile statistics on the use of the Services;
- To deal with blatantly unlawful behaviour and misuse of the Services;
- Send newsletters and promotions;
- Processing job applications.
- Is the Data shared with third parties?
We may engage sub-contractors to collect and process your Data on our behalf to provide certain services such as email and payment processing. These processors may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where Data is shared with our sub-contractors, we take contractually reasonable steps to ensure that they adequately protect the Data.
How can you contact GSC or request the deletion of your Data?
For the attention of : Legal Department
By email to: email@example.com
By mail to GROUPE GSC, 5120 Bernard Lefebvre, Laval, H7C 0B7